Race Dates and Venues for 2020
|Tuesday 23rd June||Rushcliffe Country Park||4 miles|
|Thursday 25th June||Victoria Embankment||5K*|
|Tuesday 30th June||University of Nottingham||5 miles|
|Thursday 2nd July||National Water Sports Centre||10K*|
All races start at 7:15pm
Details of the new University of Nottingham course are to be confirmed.
There will be a £2 parking charge at the National Water Sports Centre, payable at the gate, over which we have no control.
Presentations will be at the National Water Sports Centre after the final race.
|One Race (per person)||£12|
|Two Races (per person)||£17|
|Three Races (per person)||£22|
|Full series (per person)||£27|
|One Race – Affiliated (per person)||£10|
|Two Races – Affiliated (per person)||£15|
|Three Races – Affiliated (per person)||£20|
|Full Series – Affiliated (per person)||£25|
The fee for the full series includes the t-shirt.
Prizes – Men’s and Women’s Categories
Any athlete qualifying for more than one individual prize will receive the most valuable prize and the any other prize will pass to the next best in the category.
Three runners count per team. Only those entering all four races are eligible for the team prizes.
For club runners, enter as normal ensuring that you enter all four races to be eligible for the team prizes.
For non-club runners, enter a team name in the “Club/Team Name” section, making sure that all team members enter the same team name. More than three people can enter under the same team name and the top three members who complete all four races will count towards the prizes.
Results will be posted on the website as soon as possible after the race.
Entries on the night are accepted if the entry limit for each race (500) has not been reached. See the website for updates.
- Runners must be 15 or older for all races except the 5K. 13 and 14 year olds can run the 5K only.
- First aiders will be in attendance at all races.
- Please try to arrive at least 30 minutes before the start, longer if you need to enter.
- Please do not leave valuables in your car.
- Please car share where possible to avoid congestion
- All courses are accurately measured, permit courses.
- Please wear your number clearly on the front of your race clothing and do not fold or alter it.
- Please fill in the requested information on the reverse of your number. It must be clearly visible to officials at all times.
- In the event of cancellation, notification will be posted on the website.
Race licence number 2020 TBC.